Sunday, June 1, 2008

Better late than never. I have so enjoyed other blogs...I can only hope that ours might be so entertaining and meaningful! At the moment I don't have many pics saved on this computer, besides, it's scary to see the one I do have so big! Anyone else feeling old?

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are amazing Kate! Your blog is wonderful! And as for feeling old... Well there are days that I feel older than others. It just depends on what's going on. Looking at your blog makes me feel... like dancing, and running around and cheering. It's wonderful to feel young again. I can't wait for you to post more.

suzan said...

I am SO happy that you started this blog! It really does make the world smaller and it will feel like you are not so far away. You have a beautiful family!!! and you are a beautiful mother!!! I can't wait to see more of you guys. I will add your blog to mine! Love ya!!!

Smith Party of Five said...

If you are feeling old, then I have to so knock it off!! We are still young and beautiful and can do anything! (Even pull out grey hairs!!)
-Ana