That's not a very original title. My last post was depressing, so here is a fun one: Kaia's sweet mullet. If we were in Idaho she would fit in with the other little boys...hahaha...this is why we dress her "girly"! My favorite is the close-up of how very curly it is. Melissa, this one's for you!
I was just wondering how you got the pictures all cutely scattered. Actually this is something that I have not been able to figure out with blogging. I also hate the way my pictures look. On my Microsoft Word when you click "New Document" one of the options is to do a blog. I can't figure that out either. I think that people format their blogs on different programs then post them to their blogs. I hope someone will answer your question, then we will both figure it out.
And of course you know how much Kai'a's mullet pleased me. I think there are some identical ones on the boys in our yearbook. Just put a bow on top and no one will know it is a mullet.
Okay, let me see if I can help. When you add a picture to your blog you can choose the size(Iusually go with medium) and you can also choose the layout (Center, left or right or no specific spot.) I usually go center because then I know that it won't mess up what I wrote but I'm just lazy and don't want to fix it. If you pick no specific then you can just click and drag where you want it. I Usually make a space for it before I put it there. Call me with questions and I will try to walk you through it if you need more help. Hopefully this answered some questions. I love the mullett!!! She is so cute!
What the HELL? I have been wondering where in the world you guys went. I have asked Jaxon so many times for your number, but he always seems to forget. I am so stoked you found the blog! You guys are my new fav blogger buddies. Yippee! p.s. Brian has been talking Hawaii lately. Possible October trip coming! wuv, heather
Hi Kate! I emailed you an invite to see my blog. You have to accept it through your e-mail to gain access but then as long as you are signed in you can see it. I also emailed you moms email address. Kaia is soooo cute! Love, Maddy
Ana, thanks for the advice-my finding is that once you pick a layout (center, right, etc) it won't let you go back and change your mind, right? i'll have to try different sizes. Kai'a is learning how to feed herself w/a spoon...what a fun mess! (actually, she insists on using TWO spoons). Heather, you are RAD! (I haven't said "rad" in 10 years!) hahahaha...it's so fun to be back in touch! it would be great if you came out-we might be in Idaho for maybe a day in August. Josh's little sis is getting married. l8r!
Well, I am Kate. Or Katie Quinn, or Katlyn...depending on who YOU are. Married for 6 years now to my wonderful Josh. We are currently living on Maui, raising our little Kai'a, putting up with our neglected Indi, and enjoying the warm weather. (Okay, I LOVE being HOT.) It's fairly lonely over here, though, so be sure to comment! We miss all of our friends!
7 comments:
okay, seriously. someone help me. how do you move the pics around after you upload them? this looks horrid!
I was just wondering how you got the pictures all cutely scattered.
Actually this is something that I have not been able to figure out with blogging. I also hate the way my pictures look.
On my Microsoft Word when you click "New Document" one of the options is to do a blog. I can't figure that out either.
I think that people format their blogs on different programs then post them to their blogs.
I hope someone will answer your question, then we will both figure it out.
And of course you know how much Kai'a's mullet pleased me. I think there are some identical ones on the boys in our yearbook.
Just put a bow on top and no one will know it is a mullet.
Okay, let me see if I can help. When you add a picture to your blog you can choose the size(Iusually go with medium) and you can also choose the layout (Center, left or right or no specific spot.) I usually go center because then I know that it won't mess up what I wrote but I'm just lazy and don't want to fix it. If you pick no specific then you can just click and drag where you want it. I Usually make a space for it before I put it there. Call me with questions and I will try to walk you through it if you need more help. Hopefully this answered some questions. I love the mullett!!! She is so cute!
What the HELL? I have been wondering where in the world you guys went. I have asked Jaxon so many times for your number, but he always seems to forget. I am so stoked you found the blog! You guys are my new fav blogger buddies. Yippee!
p.s. Brian has been talking Hawaii lately. Possible October trip coming!
wuv,
heather
Hi Kate! I emailed you an invite to see my blog. You have to accept it through your e-mail to gain access but then as long as you are signed in you can see it. I also emailed you moms email address. Kaia is soooo cute! Love, Maddy
Ana, thanks for the advice-my finding is that once you pick a layout (center, right, etc) it won't let you go back and change your mind, right? i'll have to try different sizes. Kai'a is learning how to feed herself w/a spoon...what a fun mess! (actually, she insists on using TWO spoons). Heather, you are RAD! (I haven't said "rad" in 10 years!) hahahaha...it's so fun to be back in touch! it would be great if you came out-we might be in Idaho for maybe a day in August. Josh's little sis is getting married. l8r!
Post a Comment