This is the neighbor's tree. When THEY hit the ground (or the tin roof) it wakes us ALL up! Not the mango you see in the front, it's the tree very farthest away, in the background of the picture...over the palm tree...that's right: highest in the sky...if you look REALLY hard you can almost see the bright red mangos...

4 comments:
I love that you posted these pictures. It is one of those everyday things that help us vision your life and surroundings better.
Mangoes! It's too bad that you are the only one that's not allergic. I had no idea what a pain they are. I just like to eat them after all the work is done. How long is the Mango season?
too long! and twice a year! i actually haven't paid that much attention to how long it lasts...it runs together with everything else, if you know what i mean!
I LOVE mangos! I would be eating them everyday if I were in your shoes. They are so expensive here, but I still splurge every time I go to the grocery store!!!
Post a Comment