And let's not make this all about me! Josh has been a fantastic father right from the start-and I mean that literally. I'd tell you how sweet he was throughout a less-than-pleasant pregnancy, but he would be embarassed. He's just awesome. I'll leave it at that. Yes, she is in the basket. Don't be silly, it was only for the photo-op!

18 comments:
Josh is a great Dad! Except, I don't know that riding around in that bike with Kai'a in the basket is a good idea :)
Also, I can't believe that he is wearing a shirt in two of the three photos. That ratio can't be right!
I want to ride in a bicycle basket! What a wonderful blog! I am so excited to be able to keep up with what's going on in the Schroeder's world. And you are a beautiful family! I'm particularly partial to Kai'a. Wow!
oh, this is so fun-NOW I see how everyone finds the time to blog... you just put off everything else!
Katie Quinn,
I love that I found your blog. I often wonder about you and what life has done with you. Your family is gorgeous and living in Maui makes me wanna scream with jealousy. You are as beautiful as ever.
(heather Terry)
Kate - you are awesome! Love your writing and love all the pictures! My fav is the one of Kai'a in the basket. You should poster size that for your living room. P.S. Have you found a dress for Carrie's wedding?
Yeah!!! I am sooooo excited that you are blogging now! I think that everyone should do it! Add me to your blog stalking list.. smithpartyoffive.blogspot.com
There are links to everyone else on there. Keep up the blogging, especially with all your new upcoming adventures as a stay at home mommy!(If that happens!) I can't wait to see you this summer! And just so you know, I haven't found a dress for the wedding yet! Love you guys! -Ana
First of all...Heather Terry! Hi! This is crazy fun! I want to see you, too...Every time I'd drive by your old house I'd think of you :)everyone send me your blog addresses (I know, I do NOT possess a technological vocabulary.) It's like a living yearbook, and it's so exciting! What is the etiquette, anyway? Just ask for others' blogs?
And for the family, um...a dress? Yeah, right! Not on Maui-not for a wedding, anyway! I didn't know. I think I had asked Mom S. if I needed to be IN the wedding in any way...and I was hoping to avoid pictures, etc...You guys had better fill me in! Color? Style?
This is great. I will add your link when I muster the energy.
I think of you and your family when you lost your brother.
I think of how cute (hot) your hubby is.
I think how beautiful you are.
This is what I'm thinking.
Okay, I sent you my blog address so I'm just letting you know about the dress... (at least what I know about it)...Yes, you have to wear something (You can't be naked!) and YES you have to be in pictures. That's part of the fun of being our sister!! The only criteria for the dress is that it is any shade of green and its not formal. Kinda church dress or something. Maybe to the knee or the calf. I know, feel free to call me and I can try to explain. Love ya! -Ana ps. do you have my e-mail address?
LOOK at Josh as a daddy. I could have guessed that he would be excellent at it. He is such a sweetie at heart. And that little baby girl is just beautiful, Kate! Soooo glad you joined the blog world. I loved how you put it about "finding the time" to blog, you were dead on.
I love hearing from everyone-Molly just for finding the time (so amazing) and Leslie and all of my in-laws! How will I stalk others' blogs now that I have my own to be engrossed with? Ana, I don't have YOUR email, that's why I've sent so many through your kiddos...Hope to keep hearing from all of you!
YEAH KATIE!!!
So so so so so happy to be reunited with you. This will be so much fun. You can click on the name of a commenter and it will show you how to get to their blog (I usually open in a new window).
You guys are darling. You are as gorgeous as ever. Josh is the most darling father I've ever seen. I want to spread some butter on Kai'a and eat her (cutest lil muffin). And you guys are the cutest little beach family. I love it.
Do you ever come back to Idaho? I'd love to see you guys if you do. Or maybe I'll have to jump the pond to see you guys.
Welcome to the fun (and fairly time consuming) world of blogging.
xoxoxo
P.S. I love your honesty. Really refreshing when many people's blogs make it appear that their lives are completely perfect. And WORD on the Molly thing. I think we are all doing a better job of appreciating our little ones now.
Kate and Josh,
I found you through Susan's blog(This is her mom). What a beautiful baby girl. Indi is beautiful too. I have a white German Shepard, her name is Kasper and she's a really sweet pain in the ass. I love her. Congrat's on your baby girl
thanks Beth! how are you? It's been way too long. We should get indi and kasper together-they could burn off some of that ENDLESS energy...I've hopped onto your blog a couple of times, I admit-too shy to say "hi" though; I'm a dork, what can I say?!
Hi...It is Mary Z. How is Josh doing over there. I miss the old ER days. I quit two years ago. Your little girl is a doll. It is looking like Hawaii here in Rexburg...so much moisture that never ends.
kate,
shirleycrew.blogspot.com thats my blog address.
Post a Comment